Thursday, November 29, 2012

Untitled


About a month ago while I was looking through the window I noticed glimpse of sunshine in the horizon. I looked at the trees and they were full of raindrops from the rain. No wind, no rain.. It was perfect condition to go out and take pictures. 

I headed to a nearby lake and I was sure there was going to be mist from the sunshine. At the lake I saw the fisherman slowly moving and almost disappearing in to the fog which was rising from the lake and from a small forest behind him. It was perfect opportunity to capture Autumn mood. I hope you like this photo. It's taken couple of minutes later than this one.




2 comments:

  1. this is such an awesome capture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great great landscape photo as usual :) (eli hienoa settiä Mikko taas kerran! :) )

    ReplyDelete